SAP Business One is an affordable, easy-to-implement business management solution designed specifically to meet the needs of emerging and dynamically growing small companies. A solution that gives managers on-demand access to critical real-time information through one single system containing financial, customer and management control capabilities.
Gain greater control over your SME or subsidiary with SAP Business One, business management software designed to grow with you.
The most important core features of SAP Business One are:
Financial Management– SAP Business One offers a complete set of tools for streamlined financial operations to help businesses improve margins, reduce errors and enable more profitable decision-making. These tools include accounting, a fixed asset management system, banking and reconciliation features, and financial reporting and analysis.
Sales and Customer Management– with this tool, users can oversee the complete sales process and customer lifecycle from initial contact to final sale, after-sales service and support. This feature offers tools to address sales and opportunity management, marketing campaign management, customer management, service management, reporting and analysis, and mobile sales.
Purchasing and Inventory Control– this features improves purchasing practices and controls costs by enabling users to manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns and payments. This tool includes master data management, streamlined procurement processes, accounts payable, warehouse and accounting integration as well as the ability to generate integrated reports with real-time data.
Business Intelligence– this feature enables users to create timely, customizable and accurate reports based on data from across the business. Users can create reports using intuitive tools, analytics with predefined metrics and data visualizations.
Analytics and Reporting– this module lets users make better business decisions by capturing all the critical data in real time and making it instantly available company-wide via dashboards and reports.
Benefits of using SAP Business One
- Compliance with internal data security policies
- Direct control and access to data
- Customize and extend business process more efficiently
- Leverage internal hardware and existing IT infrastructure and resources
- Perpetual licensing – higher upfront cost but better total cost of ownership in the long term
- Less dependence on always-connected internet
In the cloud:
- Easy and affordable implementation
- Secure browser-based access from anywhere, at any time
- Access to the most up-to-date functionality without having to rely on in-house IT employees
- Subscription licensing means no capital expenditure
- Manage critical business functions in the Web browser
- Instant access for employees who need to view and update data from anywhere
- Integrated analytics enable real-time decision making
- Comprehensive sales and service functions
- Enables employees on the road to be more productive
INTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Streamline and automate financial management with business software that integrates accounting, sales, and purchasing data. Get ready to improve margins, reduce errors, and drive more profitable decision making.
GET STARTED WITH WHAT YOU NEED TODAY
You can put SAP Business One to work immediately using the parts of the application you need today. And as your business grows, you can adapt the application to meet your changing needs, by adding new modules.
MOBILE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Run your business while you’re on the go with the SAP B1 mobile app for iPhone and iPad devices. It lets you access your SAP B1 application in real time – so you can stay in touch with your business while away from the office.
Successfully manage and grow your small business
The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations. Designed specifically for small businesses and sold exclusively through SAP partners, it helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and drive profitable growth.
Functional Capabilities includes
1) Accounting and financial management
2) Customer relationship management (CRM)
3) Warehouse and Inventory Management
4) Purchasing and procurement
5) Reporting and analytics
6) Integration solutions.